Fees & Resources
Let Only Set Up Fee £480 Inc. VAT
Contact us for more details.
Let and Manage Set Up Fee £360 Inc. VAT
12% Inc VAT monthly management fee, £72 renewal fee.
• Full marketing and tenant find Extensive website marketing including Rightmove, Zoopla and Social Media • Identify a fully vetted and suitable tenant • Creation of AST lease and service of prescribed documents • Registration of deposit with DPS • Comprehensive check in including Inventory • Meter reading & notification of utility companies • Maintenance management • Non-scheduled inspections (If & when necessary) • Renewal of AST • End of tenancy inspections • Collection & processing of rent including monthly statements Additional Services Energy Performance Certificate - £90.00 Gas Safety Certificate - £72.00 Electrical Safety Report - £180.00 Cancellation of Management Service At end of lease - Terms and conditions apply. During lease - 12% of rent per month until end of lease agreement.
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate will be charged from the day rent is due until paid. This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Making a change to the tenancy agreement (tenant request) £50
Including addition of a PERMITTED OCCUPIER
Tenants are responsible for the cost of replacing any lost keys. If the loss results in locks needing to be replaced, tenants are responsible for the cost of a replacement lock and any locksmith charges. If the Agent must visit the property regarding mislaid or lost keys, a reasonable charge of £15.00 per hour is payable by the Tenant.
The Owner must give two months' notice if s/he wishes to end the Tenancy Agreement. If the Tenant doesn't wish to continue renting the property after the Fixed Term end date, the Tenant must give one months' notice, i.e. at the five month point of the contract. Once the Fixed Term has ended and the tenancy rolls on to a periodic tenancy, the Tenant must give one month's notice.
Early termination (tenant request)
Should a Tenant wish to end their contract early, they are liable for costs incurred by the Owner to re-let the property AND all rent due under the tenancy until a replacement tenant has begun to pay rent. These costs will be no more than the rent outstanding on the tenancy notwithstanding reasonably incurred costs.
Five week's rent or an agreed lower amount.
All fees are inclusive of VAT.
Client Money Protection Via Propertymark. Policy number: C0008146
- No Sale – No Fee
- Your property listed on Rightmove, Zoopla & On the Market
- For Sale Board
- Particulars distributed to our database of registered buyers
- Accompanied viewing service
- Eye catching backlit window display in branch
- EPC included
- 3D Floorplan included
- High quality digital photography
- Full sales progression service through to completion
- Out of hours chat service
- Marketing reviews of your property
- Feedback about your property from viewers
- Our staff are trained to get you the best offer for your property
Selling a property can be a stressful experience for many, but we are here to help and pride ourselves on our personal level of service. Our staff have years of experience and numerous qualifications to enable us to make your journey as a Vendor as stress free as possible, always offering honest advice and recommendations when needed.